It is imperative for every organization to grow and evolve over time. Having laid our faith on serving the society in the long term, SIFI considers it important to be the best at what we do. This may be achieved by fulfilling our twin objectives of identifying impact driven sustainable projects and reaching out to a large number of people. Both of the above require substantial investment of time and effort by individuals with appropriate skills and indomitable passion.
SIFI is happy to open up internship opportunities to college students and recent graduates. Internships provide opportunities for individuals to hone their professional competencies. We value this internship as an experience of mutual value addition – to the intern as well as us. This will be an insightful journey that will provide us with key strategies on development and outreach; and allow the intern gather knowledge on running an NGO and put to use skills of innovation and model building.
The details of the internship are as follows.
- Projects Research Intern
- Events Execution Intern
- Design Modeling Intern
The job roles in brief are as follows
- Projects Research Intern – identify projects that may be taken up in the future and carry out research on prospective NGO partners.
- Events Execution Intern – identify marketing and fund raising events specific to SIFI that we may undertake in the future and plan and execute events
- Design Modeling Intern – provide strategic design templates for marketing and publicity of SIFI’s projects, events and activities
- Work is carried out on a 5 day a week model (from Monday to Friday)
- Interns are expected to work from home and communicate progress on a weekly basis
- Every job role demands a commitment of at least 4 hours per day
SIFI is looking out for interns who will be dedicated our cause and be able to fulfill the demands of the internship. So, if you are interested in putting your thinking cap on and be engaged in a meaningful internship, make sure to fill in this form - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG14cVNVRmdFWGg0MEF0UFEwYVFWeGc6MQ
Once you fill in the form, we will send you a few documents with more details with respect to the position of your choice and a few questions that test your passion, commitment and intellectual capabilities.
For more details, write your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org